News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Ciao a tutti :-)

Started by Castell Anselmo, June 23, 2009, 04:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castell Anselmo

Hello!

I was curious to know what was said on the Cane Corso in the world, and here I am .. My English is horrible (but I'm studying and I help with an online translator), forgive me, I do a little 'better in French :-)
I am passionate about this race by about ten years, and someone less I try to breed them ..
hello everybody! :-)

Francesco

Irena

welcome
your english is good as any other here


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Veleda / Igni et Ferro


Castell Anselmo

My Maia (Assia, de Il Corso della vita)

and her son Iulius Caesar di Castell'Anselmo to six months





      

CaneCorsoClan

Hello and Welcome  :)
Your new male Romario ist Father of my Female Delice, hope to see some new pics  ;)

Regards, Sara.

Castell Anselmo

Ok Sara, surely you will see many pictures and I expect the daughter of Romario!  ;)

Castell Anselmo

A friend who loves the Cane Corso, named Francesco as me, did a portrait of Maia  ;D


Sabrina & Dino

What a beautiful portrait!! :D

william y

That is very nice, and the subject too ;D!

Castell Anselmo


Veleda / Igni et Ferro

 :o wow beautiful portrait of Maia!

jasone

I like the head of your female and the portrait is very nice ;D

Castell Anselmo

Thanks..   
Here's my basis for breeeding  :)

Pit, Mais' father



Ermes seven months old, Maia's son, first litter


Iulius Caesar, 3 months, Maia's son, second litter


Itaca, 3,5 months, Maia's daughter, second litter


Pentium, nephew of Rubens


Romario Bailando con lobos, eight years old, descendant of Rubens as Maia, Pentium's son


Indio Bailando con lobos, 3 years old, Romario's son...


Emilia, Indio's daughter, 12 months old


Caio di Castell'Anselmo, 3 years old, Pit's son


Cilla, Caio's mother, 8 years old in the pic


Tiago 2.5 months, called "Capone", nephew of Sirio, the father of Cilla



Makaronniki

Hello Fransesco! Beautiful dogs! Portrait Maia... very beautiful!
The best, that is at the person - it a dog!

Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome from hawaii, and i love that drawing!!!



                       kayla