News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello from Indy

Started by awright, June 23, 2009, 03:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

awright

Hello everybody  :)  My name is Amanda and I have a 3 yr old boy named Parker.  We live in Indianapolis, Indiana.  Currently we only have one corso (you all know that won't last  ;) ) and my mom has his sister, so we have her often.  I look forward to talking with you all about our dogs  :)

Dasha & Ikaro


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Sabrina & Dino


summitcity

welcome! we are from fort wayne indiana

Darrel

Welcome to the forum. 8) Are you coming to the show in Indy this weekend?
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

coco

hello and welcome i am from indy as well but happen to live in houston at the time enjoy everything the site has to offer 8)

Cody


justice


Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome from hawaii

                          kayla

Casa del Sol

hi amanda, great to see you here....welcome and enjoy.....
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Makaronniki

The best, that is at the person - it a dog!

Mary

Hey Amanda and Parker!

Welcome to the forum!

Mari

Hey Amanda,

What's up, glad to see you here.
"Utility is the true criterion of beauty"- Captian Max Von Stephanitz
Scandifio Damian Marcus Aurelius French Ring Brevet, Sch III, Sch II, Sch I, Sch BH; CAL I, II & III; BST I; TAN; CGC; Battle of Atlanta 1st place advanced; Monigraphica 2nd place; Iron Dog Protection Tournament 3rd Place;

Garciano