News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello from Lee

Started by Chimera Kennels, June 29, 2009, 09:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chimera Kennels

Hello. My name is Lee. I don't breed Cane Corso's and I don't even have any, but I have worked a few and I do find the breed interesting and in some ways similar to my personal breed of choice, the Swinford. My purpose for joining this forum is occationally there maybe a topic of discussion that I am interested in. Here is one of my Swinfords that is a multiple generation product of our yard. How many people here do PP work with their CC...and is anyone here in the Mississippi area. We always welcome others into our training club, should anyone here be interested...and we specialize working with the bully types and also the various mastiff breeds.

Chimera's Linebaugh, one of my personal favorites...





This picture was taken with Johnny when Linebaugh was 10 months old.



This picture is Linebaugh playing with my daughter at 14 months of age...
Produce performance by selecting for it!

justice

#1
Welcome to the forum. Curious to know the origin and make up of this breed. Thanks in advance. From CT. USA...


Disregard the above question. I checked out your website. Thanks.

Your dog "LEVI" could certainly pass for a CC.

Extremely informative site.

hga1101


Amore

Wow, haven't heard your name in years.  Welcome to the forum, there are a lot of excellent posts on health and genetics.  I think you'll enjoy it.
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Jim Ballard

Great Boat Video!  ;)

Jim
De Oppresso Liber

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Chimera Kennels

Thanks. I look forward to the interesting reads...
Produce performance by selecting for it!

Makaronniki

Hello & welcom, strong men :)!
The best, that is at the person - it a dog!

Chimera Kennels

Here is Chimera's Mojo (Linebaugh's litermate brother).







http://www.chimerakennels.com
Produce performance by selecting for it!