News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from germany

Started by odin, July 01, 2009, 07:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

odin

Hi, my name is gaby and i come from germany. I like CC´s and i hope for many information of these great dog´s.


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

hga1101


karolina

Hallo & Herzlich Willkommen hier!

Helmut

Hi Gabi, welcome to us, definitely the right place to get lots of informations about this magnificent breed , where you live in Germany?
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Aiace

Grüsse dich Gaby! ;)

Ciao Kristina
Aiace del Rosso Malpelo

Holger


Antikdogge

Hi Gaby,

schön, dass du auch hier bist! Hier gibt es echt viel zu lesen und zu lernen ;-)!

Welcome to this forum!

Steffi

Custodi dell´Impero

Il Rustico

odin

Thanks!!
I live in the north of germany, direkt on the north sea. I´m married and 35 jears old. I have two dogs, one Labrador ( nine jears ) and one Antikdogge ( 20 months joung )


Sorry for my bad english  - i change for the better   ::)

Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome from hawaii


                      kayla

Makaronniki

The best, that is at the person - it a dog!

Cohors

Hallo,
Welcome aboard
Marcus
360º Cane Corso

Cane Club Kennel

Welcome here Gaby

Eduardo / Cane Club Kennel.

100% envolved

Hill