News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello everyone

Started by usmctowgnr, July 02, 2009, 01:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

usmctowgnr

Wanted to say hello. My name is Joe, and my wife and I live in Cincinnati Ohio. I am looking to add a Cane Corso to my home this year. I have been interested in this breed for about 10 years now, but have never been in the position to get one. I look forward to getting to know more about the breed and meeting some great people.

Joe

Casa del Sol

welcome to the forum....lots of info throughout the forum.

eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Sabrina & Dino

hello and good luck with your search!  ;D

justice


coco

good luck in your search and enjoy the forum

Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome from hawaii  ;D 


                   kayla