News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Ray Del Mundo : Belgium

Started by Patrice, July 16, 2009, 08:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrice

Hello to everybody,
I'm Patricia from the Ray Del Mundo kennel in Hasselt, Belgium.
I have Cane Corso since 2005 and I breed my first litter
two years ago.

:-* Patricia

www.canecorsoraydelmundo.net

Gerdien


www.canecorsonederland.nl

Hill


Cane Club Kennel

Welcome Patricia.

Eduardo / Cane Club Kennel.

100% envolved

rothorm


www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

degli schiavoni


denis_ali


Valle degli Orsi Ali Cane Corso
www.canecorso.ro

pia

hi & welcome
when will your website be ready? I was trying to enter but did not work

Mi-leng


Het is een virus waar je gewoon niet meer van afkomt (Cane Corso)

canecorsoherman

Gr Herman&Petra.



Be your self in good and bad times

ninci

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

Anita


Kat


kris_c_c


Audrey GUERIN


France