News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hallo from Germany

Started by Silke, November 14, 2006, 10:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silke

Hello,

my name is Silke and I live in germany. I have two Cane Corso females and I hope I can start breeding these beautifull dogs next year. Beside the CC I have 3 Dogo Argentino females and all my dogs live together with me in the house. I was breeding Dogo Argentino but I gave up doing this. I got my first Cane Corso Novara in feb.05 and since that time I love the breed.

Very interesting for me to meet so many Cane corso fans and breeders here in this forum.

Casa del Sol

hi and welcome to the forum. where in germany are you from?

ciao,
eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

del_angelo


ninci

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

Irena

hi and welcome
who are the perents of your girls?
and of course, some pics  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Swedish Andreas

Hi and welcome S.

I was wondering about why you gave up the DA breeding? I like DA and once i was on my way to buy one, some way or another i ended up with cc.
I hope the Q is ok to ask on a cc-forum.

Good luck with your future breeding plans. :)

canecorsonancy

I used to own Dogo Argentinos too ;) I even bred them ;D For me the change to Cane Corso is a logical choice. I loved my Dogos, but I love the Cane Corso more ;D In type my last Dogo Argentino male was a better Corso than a Dogo. Only the wrong color. But that's the type of dogs I like ;D
xxx
Nancy

Swedish Andreas

Quote from: canecorsonancy on November 15, 2006, 12:23:46 PM
I used to own Dogo Argentinos too ;) I even bred them ;D For me the change to Cane Corso is a logical choice. I loved my Dogos, but I love the Cane Corso more ;D In type my last Dogo Argentino male was a better Corso than a Dogo. Only the wrong color. But that's the type of dogs I like ;D

Hi nancy.

Meaning they were too feisty?

canecorsonancy

xxx
Nancy

ben Fuerte

hallo and welcome , many nice people here  :D
donÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´t be afraid of your english - learning by practice  ;D ;)

ciao  8)

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Silke

Thank you all for the nice greetings! This forum is a great place, I`ve been reading all morning ( instead of working  :-[) and it seams, there are many nice people here!

Jose, I don`t think we have met, or have you been on shows in germany with dogo argentino?

I come from Saarland, it`s in southwest germany near to france.

Andreas, the Q is ok. I gave up breeding dogo argentino becaus in germany, this is simply impoosible! The german breeding club for the dogos is mobbing out all breeders. It sounds funny but it is the sad reality. And living with the dogs, breeding and training them is my life and my passion, I don`t want to fight for every litter I want to do. So I gave up. I love the dogos, but like nancy says: since I met Cane Corso, I love them more.

Jenny


Silke

My Cane corsos are Novara, her mother is Scilla del rosso malpelo, her father Stonecroft`s Timber.

My second CC is Evita, 10 month old now. Her parents are La Potenza e l`Amore di Asia and Karl.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us