News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello!

Started by Brad Anderson, August 02, 2009, 08:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad Anderson

Hi All!

My name is Brad, I am new to the forum and new to the Cane Coro breed (but not new to Guardian Breeds).

Blue, our 7 month old Cane Corso, is our first Cane Corso. He is from Amore Cane Corso, out of Mojo x Katara. He's a lot of fun, a superior guardian / worker, and has amazing judgment and confidence, we couldn't be happier with him!

Thank you for letting me join the forum and I look forward to sharing with all of you!  ;D

Thanx!
~Brad

This is Blue:


----
Brad Anderson
www.AndersonDogRanch.org

----

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

justice

Welcome to the forum.

Mollydog

Welcome.  I may not have a breeders judjment but he looks like a beutiful pup.