News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Highlife Silva iz Sozvezdiya Adomasa (Velta)

Started by Marina and Velta, August 05, 2009, 10:21:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marina and Velta

Hello! My name is Marina. My dog - Highlife Silva iz Sozvezdiya Adomasa (Velta)

d/b 09/01/2007


her mather Gray Lala iz Sozvezdiya Adomasa


her father Achille Del Rosso Malpello


Let me present you just few photos





























perriann


Guardiano Degli Angeli

Ciao Manon


Joanna




Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Janet Gigante

Welcome to the forum. You have beautiful pictures thank you for sharing them with us.


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Holger


Ellen


Helmut

Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

severine

Hello and welcome Marina, very very good pictures  :P :P :-* :-*

Aiace

Very Nice Marina!

I know Achille del Rosso Malpelo,also very nice Male.

Ciao Kristina
Aiace del Rosso Malpelo

Denti Acciaio

Hello Marina!
And hello sister! :) (I am having an Achille-daughter as well  :-* )
Your pictures are just great! One of my dreams is to see once Храм Василия Блаженного   :)
Judit - we have puppies for sale
Denti Acciaio Kennel