News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

"Ollada Arlekin" Kennel from Russia

Started by OlladaArlekin, August 24, 2009, 03:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OlladaArlekin

Hello!
My name is Irina Fernandes.
I am the owner of cane Corso Kennel  Ollada Arlekin.
I am  very glad to join this forum!
                  

streetfighter

Privet!  :)

Welcome in this forum!  :)

streetfighter
Veni Vidi Vici! ( Iulius Caesar )

Liberty Cane Corso

Welcome to the forum Irina !

I own Stanley Pat's Chopper - Son of "Ollada Arlekin Kortes"


Joe Hovorka
Liberty Cane Corso
U.S.A.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

corso-kazan


karolina


OlladaArlekin

streetfighter , karolina hello!

Liberty Cane Corso  - I am very glad to get acquainted!

Hello corso-kazan ! Glad to see you


Holger


Janet Gigante

Welcome to the forum. Glad to see you here  :)


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

denis_ali


Valle degli Orsi Ali Cane Corso
www.canecorso.ro

Jim Ballard

De Oppresso Liber

OlladaArlekin

Casa del Sol, denis_ali , Jim Ballard

Hello!
Thank you!
I'm very glad to be here!

Helmut

#13
Hello Irina, welcome here, special congratulation for TSEFA, Centennial winner Wels :) :)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

OlladaArlekin

Helmut

Thank you!
Thank you for congratulation to Tsefa!
We are very glad abaut her!