News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hallo at All. I'm Nicola Mille

Started by Nicola Mille, August 26, 2009, 02:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicola Mille

Hallo at all the members in this Forum! :)

I'm Nicola Mille,  I work for Breeder's Cane Corso. My first client and friend in this breed is Anna Battaglia, owner Antico Cerberus Kennel.
Happy day's and good results in the show al all.
NkM
Nicola Mille
Breeders Counselor
Training -Grooming -Handling
Web Promotion.

Holger


severine


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Helmut

Hello Nicola, welcome at the Forum, seems that you find way back from rainy Krakow ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

patti


Mary


Sarka


Eaglemount


Nicola Mille

#9
Thanks at all for the welcome :-)
.... I'm in Italy, but frequently in Eurpe for the show.
I have in my show kennel  different breed, but one of my fixed client is my friend Anna Battaglia, owner Antico Cerberus Kennel.

http://www.anticocerberus.net

in Facebook : "Nicola Mille" or "Antico Cerberus Kennel"

Nicola Mille
Breeders Counselor
Training -Grooming -Handling
Web Promotion.

Meta

Hi, we hope the webpage will be completed soon! :)


Nicola Mille

Hallo meta. :)
I'm not sure if this writing is in correct position to answer you....
To finish the work in the website is long working, because have many documents, photo and all...
but if you look in facebook page to antico cerberus kennel or in my page to nicola mille you have many information about my work andabout te antico cerberus kennel
And in the page abouth cane corso breed, in the website dogterminal.com, you look the persona schedules aouth man dogs owned or breeded to antico cerberus
And, of course,in the top database for cane corso "www.canecorsopedigree.com" you look very big quantity bloodline and dogs abouth antico cerberus.
Nicola Mille
Breeders Counselor
Training -Grooming -Handling
Web Promotion.

Custodi dell´Impero

Il Rustico

Meta

Ok, I´ve already asked you to be my friend on facebook :)

I´ll visit the other pages, too.

Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome from hawaii


                  kayla