News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Carlos

Started by Gjudit, August 28, 2009, 05:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hogy hívnak?

Judit
1 (100%)
judit
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Gjudit

Hello!

My name is Judit Gabor from Hungary.
My dogs Perle Der Festung Quaron.

More information and photos my website

www.ballfreak.wordpress.com.

http://gallery.site.hu/d/9568274-1/Kep_241.jpg

http://gallery.site.hu/d/9568280-1/Kep_251.jpg


Holger


Aiace

Welcome here Judit!  :D

I like Carlos! ;)

Ciao Krisztina
Aiace del Rosso Malpelo

Helmut

Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

hga1101

Szia Judit!

Welcome here!  ;)

Majoshaza

Welcome Judit!

Nagyon jó lett a honlapod, gratulálok!

Gjudit

Thank You for everybody! :)

I hope Ican understand everithing!

(Sorry but I lttle bit speek English ;))

Hill


Gjudit



Markus


streetfighter

Welcome, on the forum!

Nice to meet you here also!  :)
Veni Vidi Vici! ( Iulius Caesar )

Gjudit

Hello Markus! :)


Street ;) :)

streetfighter



He's my favourite!  :)
Veni Vidi Vici! ( Iulius Caesar )