News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello

Started by melissak, November 17, 2006, 05:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

melissak

Hi Everyone

Id Like to Introduce myself, My name is Missy, I'm from New Jersey and I have a beautiful 1 year old Male Cane named Harley! I found this forum while researching feeding options for my boy...

Swedish Andreas

Hi M and welcome :).

How exotic to be able to chat with people from around the (cc)world,, don't you think?

melissak

Very Exotic!  The cc dogs are so beautiful ...all over the world!

Coffe


Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Wlecome with Harley :)

Diallo Massey


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Cohors

Oi Missy,
Welcome onboard, hope to see soon photos from your Corso.
360º Cane Corso

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Casa del Sol

welcom and enjoy the forum..i am eddie originally from texas but living in italy at the moment.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Jenny


Joe