News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from germany!

Started by Nadine81, September 09, 2009, 01:24:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadine81

Hello everybody!
My name is nadine, I´m 28 Years old and live with my boyfriend and my 10 month old dog Paul in Germany.
I´m happy to get a lot of informations and stuff about those great dogs!

Greets
Nadine

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

canecorso08


Holger


CaneCorsoClan

Welcome Nadine  :) Nice to see you here  :-*

jasone


karolina


Kratosz kennel

Welcome! I am glad that we met here very much :D :D ;)


Helmut

Hello Nadine, welcome to us ;D also great to see you here ;) ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Joey (La Protezione Migliore)


www.canecorsonederland.nl

odin

Hallo Nadine

herzlich Willkommen

hga1101


Darek

Hello Nadine!!


www.sandiegodw.pl