News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello from NC

Started by JoLeigh, September 21, 2009, 01:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoLeigh

Hi,

I dont have a corso yet but hopefully soon, soon being relative to when I move. I love all breeds but something about those big muscle bound mastiffs steals my heart everytime. ::)  ;D

Sabrina & Dino


hga1101


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)


Jim Ballard

De Oppresso Liber

Darek

Welcome..


www.sandiegodw.pl

cschimizzi


Helmut

Hi Jo welcome here, you're between lovers of this breed ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

justice

Welcome aboard. Lots of fun and great insight here.

Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.