News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Isabella-k

Started by Aurora Nel Cielo, November 20, 2006, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Nel Cielo

It look like I have made a mistake about Eddie, there is not the Eddie I thought to be, Nancy told me that, my deepest apolegies for that Eddie - Italia.
Best regard Isabella.  :-[

Irena

Quote from: Isabella-k on November 21, 2006, 06:59:28 PM
Ron arent you friend with Sarka? and woes at the World show? Irena nice to hear from you again isnt it Shalom Isarael?, Yuila and Jessica thanks and asking where do you live in the world.? Edie is living in Germany and have Vice World Champion Urco? and are in the American Army ? I have worked for US Army in TN and Holland.


Best regard Isabella.

Hi, yeah lol shalom is Hi in israel
and urco isn't vice world ch, that would be Touno fathe of my Demos. urco is sweedish ch and vice france ch  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

canecorsonancy

Quote from: Isabella-k on November 22, 2006, 12:10:48 PM
It look like I have made a mistake about Eddie, there is not the Eddie I thought to be, Nancy told me that, my deepest apolegies for that Eddie - Italia.
Best regard Isabella.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :-[

I don't think our Eddie minds. Both are called Eddie, both are from the US, both living in Europe and both in the US military. What are the chances of 2 of those Eddie's in this small CC world ;D
xxx
Nancy

pia

1 to 1000  ;) :)
The other Eddie (Blueprint Eddie that is, is he here??)

canecorsonancy

No, no Blueprint Eddie here.
xxx
Nancy