News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Isabella-k

Started by Aurora Nel Cielo, November 20, 2006, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Nel Cielo

Hello Everybody.

My name is Isabella I got kennel Aurora Nel Ciello in Sweden, I happy to enter this forum and learn and talk with experiense Canna Corso breeders, there has been in the field for many years. ;D
Since english is my second language I am sorry for my spelling mistakes. :-[
I am friend with Pia who also is in this forum, she got Blueayla kennel near Goteborg in Sweden. My kennel is also in Sweden near solvesborg. Pia is very dear to me. ;D
I am married and have 3 children age 16-22-26. ;D
I have of Cane Corso:
Males:
Boss Premium Pl (nick name Taco),
Aurora Nel Cielo Herakles (nick name Diesel).
Females:
La Vale di Lord Grace (nick name Prinsses),
In futuro Aurora, Cnick name Bandit)
Molossus LegendÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´s Letizia, (nick name grounch)
Aurora Nel Cielo Demetres,( nick name Bambi)
I Hope my lovely and dear to me Cane Corso, and I will get god and fun times learning more about the CC, here at Nancys Forum. ;D
My home pages are: www.auroranelcielo.dk
andÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  http://www.simplesite.com/CANE-CORSO-ITALIANO/

Best regard to you all
Isabella


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

pia


Jessica

*** Dogs for life ***
www.diocanes.com

pia


ronjhoser


Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Casa del Sol

hello and welcome to the forum. there are lots of good people here.

ciao,
eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

rothorm

Hello Isabella,
Nice to see you here!
Montse.

www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

ben Fuerte

Hi and welcome ,

hope youÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´ll enjoy your time here  :D

ciao  ;D 8)

Aurora Nel Cielo

Hi thanks
Everybody, nice of you to welcome me, Montse long time since we talked How are you?
Ben like to talk with you dont know where you are in the world, Pia you are very dear friend to me, but you allready know that.
How is Arigo from Luigi  ;)

Best regard Isabella

Aurora Nel Cielo

Ron arent you friend with Sarka? and woes at the World show? Irena nice to hear from you again isnt it Shalom Isarael?, Yuila and Jessica thanks and asking where do you live in the world.? Edie is living in Germany and have Vice World Champion Urco? and are in the American Army ? I have worked for US Army in TN and Holland.


Best regard Isabella.

Jessica

I live in Sweden too!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D

We met in Ronneby at the show there. I have Ponduz, "whitenose", PantheraÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´s brother.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D
*** Dogs for life ***
www.diocanes.com

ronjhoser

That's me... Happy Birthday by the way.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, The big 50!!! and you were trying to tell Sarka and I that we are "older".ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  We're both still closer to the quarter century than to the half.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  You're doing very well for yourself and I admire anyone that can cuss and drink with the younger generation.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Good on ya! :) :) :)

Aurora Nel Cielo

Oh Jessica sorry, I belive its my brain there is getting old, much be that wine I was drinking with Sarka the beautifull and older experiense lady CC. LOL. Ron wery beautifull CC you got there on the picture, and that is looking at it, wirh out the wine. :-[