News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello to all from italy

Started by lucacorso, October 03, 2009, 01:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucacorso

hello I am Luke and I write from Italy I'm sorry, but I use the translator
  I am also in love with CC we present some of my partner in life
  you awerol
[URL = http://img198.imageshack.us/i/p8104208.jpg/] [/URL]

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Dave and Diane

greetings from Canada.
Nice looking CC's you have.
"The one absolutely unselfish friend that a man can have in this selfish
world, the one that never deserts him, the one that never proves
ungrateful or treacherous, is his dog."- George Graham Vest

Garciano


hga1101


lucacorso


Holger


Helmut

Hi Luca, welcome to the side, which place you come from in Italy? ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud