News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Greetings from Prague

Started by Striga, October 06, 2009, 06:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Striga

Hello,

my name is Kristina and I´m from Prague in Czech republic.

I´m owner of black female cane corso. She´s 1,5 years old and calls Raven.

I´m very pleased to be a new member of this magnificent Cane Corso Forum and I´m looking forward to join your chat.








Kristina Marikova
http://striga.eu

Maja

Ahoj Kristina  :)

Beautiful girl you have there

Welcome to the forum  ;D

Helmut

Dobrý večer Kristina welcome  ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Sarka


Irena

welcome
raven is beautiful female


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

petto largo