News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hi from Olsztyn/Poland

Started by Kasiun, October 15, 2009, 09:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is this?

zonk
0 (0%)
red
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Kasiun

Hello Everyone, I'm new here :-) but there are some of my friends here :-)
My name is Kasia Tobolska / Kasiun/ and I'm the owner of a young CC male - Toro :-) his full name is DREAM PEPPER Some Place Else. As some of you notice - he's a brother of Sigma - Ada's young female. Toro's parents are PRIMA Eliminator and Rothorm Dream ANTRAX. I will put some pictures soon :-) till then... nice to meet you all :-)

reney

Welcome, nice to meet you also.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Kasiun

It will take some time till I recognize who is who at this board :-)  but it's good to see so many CCfans, breeders and owners here.

Ada

Hello Kasia! Nice to see you here! Welcome  ;D.

Many kisses for my little black boy  :-* :-* :-*
Regards :-)
Ada, Prima & Sigma


corso


odin


karolina


Joanna




Kasiun

At these pics Toro was 3 months old, I love these pics, although they're not professional at all ;-)




September photos




Helmut

Quote from: Kasiun on October 15, 2009, 06:34:38 PM
At these pics Toro was 3 months old, I love these pics, although they're not professional at all ;-)




September photos





welcome Kasiun, definitely the right place to learn about the Cane Corso
Your pics about Toro are quite good enough, you show him very well ,especially last pic ;D opposite to other poster which makes from excellent CaneCorso something crazy with some pictures ;)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Kasiun

Quote from: Helmut on October 15, 2009, 06:55:44 PM
welcome Kasiun, definitely the right place to learn about the Cane Corso
Your pics about Toro are quite good enough, you show him very well ,especially last pic ;D opposite to other poster which makes from excellent CaneCorso something crazy with some pictures ;)


Heyah :) thank you. Toro's crazy photos are treated like intimate family treasure, not for showing at boards ;-) hahaha

And I will learn, read a lot, ask and then draw my own conclusions :) as always...

Olirob

Hi , nice to read you here   ;D

Eurasia


Robaczek

Hi and welcome!

Nice see you here
Regards Kinga :)