News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from Czech Republic

Started by Misa1970, October 20, 2009, 06:49:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Misa1970

Hello,
I am from Czech Republic and I am proud owner of two CC - dog ENDREW CORSO OF BAJER and very nice bitch FRIDA SAN DIEGO. (pls. see our website http://www.endrewcorso.estranky.cz. We love all dogs, but most CC. We have recognised  absolutely fantastic character of CC and many thanks belongs to our friend Sarka (http://www.ofbajer.com), because she was the person, who drove us to CC.  So, thank you very much Sarka!!!! :)  ;)     

Misa

Holger


Sarka


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Maja

Ahoj Miso  ;D

Welcome to the forum

Eurasia


Helmut

Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Darek

Welcome  Misa!


www.sandiegodw.pl

Misa1970

Many thanks for all your greetings!!! It is very nice of you! :D
But I am a little bit stressed, because all of you have better websites than me....  ::) ;D

rob61


karolina

Ahoj and Welcome here! :D
I saw Frida in Wels, she is a very nice female!! ;)