News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hi to everybody! I introduce me and my Corsi Maya & Adone...

Started by moretta25, October 21, 2009, 08:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moretta25

Hello everyone! My name is Morena. I'm from Italian. I have two Corsi.

Maya female of 22 months and the little Adone of 9 months, which is not so small!

moretta25

Now I present my courses:
This is Maya female 22 months

[img] http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/2166/mayalir08129979.jpg [/ Img]


While this is the little Adonis of 9 months, now is not so small! In this photo did not come much!

[Img] http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/4535/dscf4603.jpg [/ Img]


moretta25

these are my dogs together

[img] http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/6529/dscf4617d.jpg [/ img]


Helmut

Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Darek