News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello again

Started by nancykoper, May 21, 2006, 10:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nancykoper

I should really stick to my own rules. Every account should introduce himself. So here I am again ;D
My nancykoper account is just a test account. I test things like the languages and breeder status on this account first, before I make any changes to other accounts. This to prevent mistakes like blocking accounts or members who can not post anymore because of wrong permission settings.
So nancykoper is the same person as canecorsonancy. I do use my canecorsonancy account on the forum. So if you want to send me any private messages, please use my canecorsonancy account. That makes things a bit easier for me ;)

Ciao,
Nancy

ninci

 ;D ;D Welcome Nancy but I have to disapoint you  :P ;D

Quote* All members should introduce themselves before posting.
    * Lurkers are not allowed. If not introduced within 2 days after registering, the member will be deleted.
    * Treat everybody with respect. Bahsing and personal attacks are not allowed!

We hope to keep this forum a fun place to be. If you feel you are personally attacked, please notify the forum owner.

... you have to delete yourself 8) ;D

Nina
The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

canecorsonancy

Yep, you are correct. But this first week, I'm not that strickt yet. I'm still e-mailing people to warn them that the 2 days have past.  People are not used to introducing themselves immediately after registering yet.
And I do need my testaccount. I would hate to block or delete users by mistake because my testaccount broke the rules ;D The same for Admin and Robbrs. We need our Mister Forum-Admin!
xxx
Nancy

Veleda / Igni et Ferro


Irena

lol well ruls are made for breaking so welcome  ;D


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)