News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Greetings from Lithaunia

Started by zhastina, November 08, 2009, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zhastina

Hy, everyone  ;)
I'm Juste from Vilnius, Lithuania. I have blue corso female Niko, she's 5 years.
http://www.canecorsopedigree.com/modules/animal/pedigree.php?pedid=8391
Some of my good friends from Lithuania are on this site. Some persons I know also are here. So... hope to meet more people who know about corso, think about corso and have a desease caled "corsomania"  :D

Helmut

Hello Juste, welcome to us CC-enthusiasts,  ;D you know corsomania is common for most of us ;) ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Agnnyte

Hi, Juste  :D Nice to meet you also there  ;D

vilma


eric

Wellcome to this forum. Good to see more people from Lithaunia ; how great is your population of CC's ?

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

vilma

Quote from: Eric (Chiaro e Tondo) on November 10, 2009, 09:27:58 AM
how great is your population of CC's ?
I'll answer, if you don't mind  ;D
Acording to the data 2009 08
There were 101 dogs registered in the Lithuanian stud book. I don't have precize statistics here - how many imports, from what countries, how many dogs born in LT and so on (everything at home, still working on it  ;D), but most of the imports are from Russia and Poland, few from Latvia, Slovakia. Only 2 dogs imported from Italy. Most litters born in LT are sired by 2 males. If I'm correct 2 litters were made using males from abroad.



Garciano


zhastina

Thank's to everyone for giving us warm welcome.
Thank you Vilma, for answering so informative. Vilma is working on statistic about CC in Lithauania.
Maybe in few yaers I'll try to channge statistic about litters using males from abroad :D, cause I'm in good relashinsip with my female daughters oners. We'll see.  ;)

Tomas_Kotryna

Really nice to meet u here ;D Welcome :*

Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.