News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from Siberia

Started by Mashkin, November 28, 2006, 05:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashkin

Hello to everybody!
My name is Maria, I am a breeder of CC from Russia, Siberia.
I'd like to find here more interesting peolple and more information about CC!


canecorsonancy

Welcome on board ;D
There is one thing this forum is full off. Interesting people ;)
Do you have a website? I would love to see pics and more info about your dogs :D
xxx
Nancy

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Yulia

Hello Maria,

My name is Yulia and I am from Surgut Tum old but I live in Dallas TX for past 9 years. I have male from Irina Perminova from Stanley Pat. How is the weather? Welcome and show us some pics of your babies.
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Mashkin

I'll present my website a little later.
You can find some pics of my dogs here: http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=714.0
;)

Mashkin

It is not very cold, -26 C  ;D
But next week promise -35...
I believe you,Yulia,  remember such weather  ;)

Yulia

I was there past winter it was -55 C  -- then it was cold
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Mashkin

In Novosibirsk we had the same last winter.

Casa del Sol

hello and welcome to the forum. hope you enjoy it.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

ben Fuerte

Hello, get a warm welcome out of your cold home  ;D

nice people to met, I hope youÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´ll enjoy your time here.

ciao  ;D 8)


jojo

Welcome - really beautiful dogs you have  ;D
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Jane

Hi Mashkin!
Nice to meet U here 8)

Aurora Nel Cielo

Hello to Siberia.

Happy for you to be in a warm forum, here in south of Sweden it is +6 degree celtius in december, Lucky me  :)

Best regard Isabella