News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Even more Sweds entering ;)

Started by Bastic's, November 28, 2006, 11:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bastic's

Hi, my name is Johanna.
I share my life with my boyfriend, two CC-bitches (one from Monica at "Magnuslunds" and one from Milla at "Suedicca's"), two cats and two Icelandic-horsesÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D
I've got registred Bastic's as my kennel-name, but wont start breeding yet (until I feel I've got the knowledge enough to bring the breed forward in the evolution).

It will be fun and interesting to share thoughts with you all here!

//Johanna HillerstrÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¶m
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, Sweden
~*Magnuslunds Mandorla*~*Suedicca's Potenza Panzike*~*Celine Tadpoles Bee-Master*~

Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Yulia

Hello Johanna and welcome to forum

Yulia
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Jessica

Hello Johanna!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D

Ponduz says hello to his sister LinaÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D
*** Dogs for life ***
www.diocanes.com

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Milla

- Puppies born -