News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

CC Zeus Custodi Nos

Started by anamarija, December 01, 2009, 12:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anamarija

Hello to everybody!  :)

I am from Croatia, and I would like to represent you my Cane Corso.

His name is Zeus, his date of birth is 11/07/2007, and I bought him in Serbia, at "Custodi Nos" kennel

So far we were at two dog shows and he was rated excellent both times and both times best junior.

For the beginning I would like to introduce you to his parents  :)

Proud dad is Tyson http://www.canecorsopedigree.com/modules/animal/pedigree.php?pedid=10792   and here are his picture:




and mom is Zoe Del Rosso Malpelo http://www.canecorsopedigree.com/modules/animal/pedigree.php?pedid=16792






anamarija

And now, here are some pictures of my boy...

2 months...


...and getting bigger...






18 months...








in my next posts I will put some new pictures, these are quite old but I like them so I shared them with you...  :-*


Custodi dell´Impero

Welcome anamarija  :D
Please more pictures of your dog and you ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Il Rustico

Holger


rista77

Hi Anamarija and welcome  ;)

Your Zeus is beautiful  ;)

Domino


valerix


hga1101


anamarija

Thank you all for the welcome words  8)

anamarija

Here are some new pictures of my boy, he is now 2 years and 5 months old, and open for stud  ;)













I hope you really like him, we have more nice pictures  ;D

Solo Prima

Anamarija, hello and welcome :)
Zeus is beautiful :)


JoLeigh

Zeus Is absolutely gorgeous. Welcome!   

Ermes

anamarija Zeus Very beautiful!

Gerdien


www.canecorsonederland.nl

anamarija

Thank you all for your kind words!

hope that all of you people had great holidays, wish you all the best!  :-*