News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

My Intro...

Started by rachel81, December 02, 2006, 03:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel81

Hello all, I just found this board a few days ago, and look forward to getting to know you all...My name is Rachel, I live in Houston, Tx. My husband and I are proud owners of 2 CC's. We have one female named Eve, she is about 7mos old now. We have one male named Leo, and he is about 4mos old. Here is a shot with the two of them and our APBT....



[attachment deleted by admin]

Irena

welcome in
nice puppies  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Casa del Sol

hello rachel and welcome. i am eddie originally from west texas, but currently living in itlay. there are a few others here from texas. this is a wonderful board with good people here. where are your dogs from?
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Yulia

Hi Rachael and welcome.
Do you show your puppies?

Yulia Dallas, TX
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

rachel81

Quote from: YBW on December 05, 2006, 05:24:25 PM
Hi Rachael and welcome.
Do you show your puppies?

Yulia Dallas, TX

Not yet...I'm still considered a newbie to the breed. I am soo very interested in showing them in the future though. I guess I'm still in the research phase of things, and hopefully in the future I will be able to show them...

Garciano


CaneLinda

Hi Rachel!
..loved your "family portrait"  ;D

wantacorso

I am also new to the site.  Haven't even a Cane Corso to call mine, will one day though.  Welcome to the forum.