News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

presentations

Started by rob61, January 19, 2010, 08:41:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rob61

Hello, I am rob! I live in Liguria (Italy)! I present some of my dogs

rob61


vilma

Welcome, Rob :)
You have some nice dogs :D

Sabrina & Dino

lots of beautiful dogs!!!

rob61

#4
thanks to all!

Gerdien


www.canecorsonederland.nl

Aiace

Welcome! Very nice Dogs! :-)

Ciao Kristina
Aiace del Rosso Malpelo

rob61

#7
thanks kristina and gardien!!

Cohors

http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq343/matilde6/nm113.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
It was a rare moment for the pic or do they don't flight?
Congratulations.
Marcus
360º Cane Corso

rob61


smart

Hello ! welcome to the Forum
I like dogs  :D
I like Liguria   ;)

rob61

#11
THANKS SMART!!

Amigo


rob61

#13
THANKS AMIGO!!!

toronero

welcome !!! very nice pics!!!! very interesting dogs!!