News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Del-Orte introduction :)

Started by Del-Orte, December 04, 2006, 04:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corine

Welcome Marcin

We have a daugther and son of Gusto :)

Our dogs are for life, not just for breeding.

Classicorso


BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi, I love the sandy dog picture!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Welcome  Del- Orte :) and your dogs

Aurora Nel Cielo

Hello Marcin.

Thank you so very much for your birtday card, You send me with the llovely and beautifull pictures of your CC puppys. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I am happy that Nancy invited you to the forum after request, .  :)

We have has exchange e-mail for a while, and I am happy for every time you tell me about your greath results with your dogs.

I hope to see you all in Sweden 2008 World Show. :) :) :) :)

And again Congratulations with your greath results, and work with your CC. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Best regard Isabella.

Del-Orte

Thanks everybody for such nice welcome words :)

I'll try to take part in this forum as much as I will be able - as I do not have permanent access to net at home it is hard, but I will manage it :)

As I'm not fluent in english my girlfriend is translating for me - so there are two of us ;) She is also breeder only not moloseurs but shepherds: welsh corgi cardigans www.controversia.of.pl

Isabella - thanks for your help in getting me here. You were right: it's VERY nice place to exchange info with other breeders.
---------
Marcin Luciak

Del-Orte Kennel
www.delorte.pl