News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Del-Orte introduction :)

Started by Del-Orte, December 04, 2006, 04:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Del-Orte

Hello All CC-fanciers!

Thanks for invitation to this forum. I'd love to exchange my expirience and knowledge about cane corso with others who cares about this breed.
I'm involved in CC's for over 10 years now - as breeder, owner and trainer. Plus I'm proffessional helper (guy who is bitten by dogs ;) ) and do work wit dogs on prottection.
With mine CCs you could see me lately at World winner Show, and at some shows abroad too.
My kennel name is DEL-ORTE . We live in Poland, in small village nearby our capitol city - warsaw.
I'm proud to present my work as I have each year Club Winners from our Specialities under judges who are Specialists in breed, plus "Del-Orte" Progeny Group won BIS at Moloseur Speciality (under comission of 3 judges :) )



Well.. that's it for now. If you'd have any questions I'm here :)

Greetings!
Marcin Luciak
Del-Orte Kennel
www.delorte.pl

---------
Marcin Luciak

Del-Orte Kennel
www.delorte.pl

canecorsonancy

Welcome on board ;D
I hope you'll enjoy the forum :D
xxx
Nancy

Deucalions


Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

ben Fuerte

Hello and welcome  :)

nice people to met , enjoy it  ;D

ciao

CaneLinda


Irena

welcome, beatofull dogs
i see you the owner of the uncle of my pretty  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Joe


ninci

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

Monica

Welcome welcome
Very beutiful dogs!

//Monica

pia


Ludovic

Kenavo - Ludovic


jackie

hello and welcome. Great dogs especially the one in the sand xxx

Del-Orte

Thank you for nice words about my dogs and so worm welcome messages

Quote from: Irena on December 04, 2006, 06:00:17 PM
welcome, beatofull dogs
i see you the owner of the uncle of my pretty  :)

indeed! we're family then! ;)

I will have to go and see all members sites to see who is who here ;) It will be fun to discover All of You ;)
---------
Marcin Luciak

Del-Orte Kennel
www.delorte.pl

Yulia

Hello Marcin and welcome
I love your dogs -- very  very nice

Yulia
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us