News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Debby de schravelt, February 04, 2010, 09:09:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Debby de schravelt

Hello,

I am een breeder from the Netherlands.
We have 4 Cane Corso how I love very much. Also we have horses that's our other hobby..

I hope I learn here to know other people of other countrys how also are as crazy as me about this breed.

My english is not so well but am learnig ;D
Greatings Debby

www.deschravelt.nl

Joey (La Protezione Migliore)

Welcome Debby ;) I see your introduction is in Dutch so only the dutch people can read it.

www.canecorsonederland.nl

Debby de schravelt

Is it so better Joey?? My pc did translated it from himself :-\

Thanks for your welcoming ;)

Joey (La Protezione Migliore)


www.canecorsonederland.nl

rob61


Debby de schravelt


Gerdien

Hi Debby, welcome on board  ;D

www.canecorsonederland.nl

Debby de schravelt


Ellen

Hey Deb, nice to see you here!  :-*
Welcome  :)

Debby de schravelt

Hey Ellen,

So you are too here :) :-*

pete

PETE ANASTASATOS

Debby de schravelt


Leon


CANE CORSO  - ESSENCE OF EMPIRE  - קאנה קורסו
Visit us online at:   http://il-canecorso.co.il


Denti Acciaio

Welcome Debbie! Your dogs look great. Especcially Mazzel - he is really corso of exotic colour  ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D ;)
Judit - we have puppies for sale
Denti Acciaio Kennel