News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Denti Acciaio

Started by Denti Acciaio, February 05, 2010, 11:25:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denti Acciaio

Hello Everyone!

I am new here so I am just trying to find out how this system works...  :) ??? :) ???

I am the proud owner of one beautiful blue lady and her wonderdaughter  ;D ;D ;D
Judit - we have puppies for sale
Denti Acciaio Kennel

Holger


Aiace

Szia, Isten hozott itt!

Ciao Krisztina Marcello & Aiace
Aiace del Rosso Malpelo

Denti Acciaio

Szia Krisztina (és Marcello és Aiace!)

Nem tudom, illik-e itt magyarul leveleznünk... az angollal semmi gondom, de németül még csak most tanulok....
Mindenesetre be kell vallanom valamit - biztosan nem vagyok ezzel egyedül, de egyszerűen szerelmes vagyok Aiace-ba!!!!!  ;D :-*  ;D
Gratulálok hozzá, igazán nagyon klassz kutya!
Judit - we have puppies for sale
Denti Acciaio Kennel

Denti Acciaio

Judit - we have puppies for sale
Denti Acciaio Kennel

Leon


CANE CORSO  - ESSENCE OF EMPIRE  - קאנה קורסו
Visit us online at:   http://il-canecorso.co.il

Denti Acciaio

Hi!
Thanx... Thats why I am loving this breed!  ;D ;D
Your dogs are also very nice! I can see Conan is conquesting worldwide!  :D
Judit - we have puppies for sale
Denti Acciaio Kennel

Debby de schravelt


Gjudit

Hello!

Welcome!

Aurora is very nice girl :)

Tora


Denti Acciaio

Time is running... My babies are already 4 mts old:

Aigis:



Aurora

Judit - we have puppies for sale
Denti Acciaio Kennel

Denti Acciaio

Judit - we have puppies for sale
Denti Acciaio Kennel

Denti Acciaio

Aurora is already 5 mths old  :)



Judit - we have puppies for sale
Denti Acciaio Kennel

Hill


Denti Acciaio

Judit - we have puppies for sale
Denti Acciaio Kennel