News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

My Introduction...

Started by Mojorisen, February 09, 2010, 06:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojorisen

Hello all, My name is Gene Alatorre and I live in Los Angeles California.  I had 3 dogs at one time (that is, all 3 at the same time)  Two have past and I have one remaining and he is up there in age.  My second dog past about 3 months ago now and I want to get another dog that will not only keep him company but also take over where he is now lacking due to his age.  His hearing has gotten pretty bad but his general instincts are still pretty good.  I think like most people I was first pulled in by the look of the Cane Corso but as I read more and more I realized this might be a major undertaking so I figured I'd join the forum and ask all the experienced owners so I can get a good idea of what I may be up against so I can decide if I should actually go the Cane Corso route.  I have experience with training all three of my dogs and my wife understands the need for consistancy in training any dog.  Plus my brother is a dog handler for the local Police force.  I'm confident I can do most if not all of the training with my Brothers help on the difficult parts.  So, this was my long and I hope thorough introduction.  It's funny, at first I thought, "Whats the purpose of an introduction?..." and now that I did it I'm happy I did.  Thanks...

rob61


Janet Gigante

Welcome to the forum. You will learn alot from the experienced owners here and you will quickly find out the Cane Corso is addicting in the very best possible way.


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Eurasia


Sabrina & Dino

welcome! good luck with your research!

Navarro

Hi Gene,

Welcome from Pasadena, CA. You'll have fun here  :)

Kairi

Casa del Sol

Welcome to the forum....we live near Barstow.....yuck.. LOL
I know there are a few members here from the LA area....
Good luck on your research....

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Jim Ballard

De Oppresso Liber

Helmut

Welcome Gene, btw great introduction!!!! :D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud