News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello i´m a new member

Started by Micha80, December 06, 2006, 03:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Micha80

Hi my name is Michael
IÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´m 26 years old and I came from Germany....
I have got 2 Dogo Argentino and IÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´m very interested in the Cane Corso .... so probably my next Dog will get a Cane Corso.
To make a decision i try to get some informations about the Cane Corso because of that iÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´m here!!

Micha

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Joe

Welcome,
I'm new to the breed and board as well and there is a lot of info and great people here willing to answer any questions you may have.  :)




Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Hello Michael!
Do you have some pics of your dogs?
Could you tell a little about them?

Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

Aurora Nel Cielo

hello Micha.

Welcome, its god to  learn about the CC, Its a beatyfull breed and a clever breed.  :)

I have a friend from Germany with a small Rottweiler kennel. .-)

Tell us about your Dogo Argentino.  :)

Best regard Isabella.


Micha80

Hi
I have 1 male and 1 female Dogo Argentino...

The female is Akira del guarda valiente and 6 years old.
the male Urako de los hijos de la luna and 4 years old.

The breeder of my female is "Silke" she is also a member here and she is breeding Cane Corso now ... she also invites me to come to the Forum.
Here a picture of my Babys ... I hope it works  ;)
The pics are from March 2005

Micha

[attachment deleted by admin]

CaneLinda

Hi and welcome!
This is a great forum with lots to read!

..also - beautiful dogs!

canecorsonancy

Welcome on board ;D

Your Uraco looks a lot like my Bigfoot :D
Let's see if I can find a good pic of him. I know I have better pics of him somewhere. Here is is next to me.

[attachment deleted by admin]
xxx
Nancy

Micha80

Yes he looks very similar ....   ;D
I like him .... is his name really Bigfoot??

canecorsonancy

He had such huge feet when still in the litter, and with those white pups almost impossible to see who is who, that we called him Platvoet. Flatfoot would be a better translation. On the pedigree we called him Wodan. But since he didn't listen at all and was kind of used to Platvoet we never changed to Wodan. He also responded to Bigfoot ;D He really had huge feet. Even as an adult. But not only his feet were big. Everything about his was just big ;D Here 1 in his favorite position :P

[attachment deleted by admin]
xxx
Nancy

Micha80

Hhi very nice...

our dear Urako also loves this position .... and if he lays in this way, we alway say "Urako is playing Playboy" because he shows everyone what he has  ;)
But how you can see sometimes Urako and me play it together........ :o

[attachment deleted by admin]

canecorsonancy

hahaha ;D Bigfoot also always loved to show that everything about him was huge :P
I sure love those Dogos. But for me no more Dogos. Only Cane Corso now ;)
Here are 2 more of my Bigfoot. Most of his pics were lost in my pc crash 2 years ago :'(

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]
xxx
Nancy

canecorsodog

Hallo Micha

and welcome on the Forum.
It's good to see more Germans here!!!!

Sandra