News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

From Sweden

Started by Almighty Highs, February 21, 2010, 11:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Almighty Highs

Hello everybody!

I´m Tina from Sweden. I live in a little village called Coinlake in english in the north of Sweden.
I share my life with Jimmy and my Cane Corsos and Boxers.

If you want to know more, just ask!

Tina

Garciano

Hi Tina how about some pictures of you and the gang..LOL . Warm welcome to you all.

Almighty Highs

Quote from: Garciano on February 22, 2010, 02:23:05 AM
Hi Tina how about some pictures of you and the gang..LOL . Warm welcome to you all.

Thank you!  ;D
It´s already out photos of the CC´s here.
http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=7515.0
http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=7517.0
http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=7516.0

I will fix a photo with me and all the dogs together. That would be something fun to see, just wait a few days  ;D

Helmut

Hello Tina, very nice to see you here, I am the second part of our kennel the first you already know ;D, I was two weeks ago in your country(close to Skövde).
Take care
Helmut



Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Sarka


di Casa Pretorian

di Casa Pretorian Kennel

Almighty Highs

Quote from: Helmut on February 22, 2010, 08:56:40 AM
Hello Tina, very nice to see you here, I am the second part of our kennel the first you already know ;D, I was two weeks ago in your country(close to Skövde).
Take care
Helmut





Hi!
Nice to see you here!
I live a long way from Skövde... I live almost at the top of Sweden.
;D



Doubleclicks/Seija

Welcome! Nice to see more northern people here :)

Almighty Highs

Quote from: Doubleclicks/Seija on February 24, 2010, 02:10:22 PM
Welcome! Nice to see more northern people here :)

The same to you! My grandmother was from Finland  :)

Camilla/Cane

Hej Tina :)
Kul att se att du hittat hit :)

Almighty Highs

Quote from: Camilla/Cane on February 25, 2010, 11:12:02 AM
Hej Tina :)
Kul att se att du hittat hit :)

Den som söker ska finna  ;D

Eurasia


Madziorna