News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from Brazil

Started by RODOLFO, February 22, 2010, 09:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RODOLFO

Hello everybody I'm Rodolfo from São Paulo and I'm very happy to be here!

This is my new addiction from Budapest.

Ciao.





Helmut

Hi Rodolfo, great welcome to you and this beauty CC, just tell us more about you ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

RODOLFO

Hello my friend,

I had my first Cane Coso a five years ago, I just wanted to have a hobby... But now it's two years since I started to do a more serious work and decided to breed. Currently I have five dogs and as soon as possible I'll put new photos in this forum.

Anyway thanks for the interest.


Ciao



Rodolfo

Helmut

You're welcome, the pup is out from which parents?
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Almighty Highs


Casa del Sol

ciao rodolfo....good to see you here....enjoy
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Garciano


RODOLFO

#7
Hi,

Romyna pedigree is:

                             Cesare X Giselle Della Porta Dipinta.




Ciao






Rodolfo

RODOLFO

Quote from: RODOLFO on February 22, 2010, 09:54:34 PM
Hello everybody I'm Rodolfo from São Paulo and I'm very happy to be here!

This is my new addiction from Budapest.

Ciao.



Helmut

Hi my friend, this young female is just stunning like the father, I love this expression from here, for sure she'll goes here way in south America ,please keep us posted about future development ;D ;D
Helmut
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

jojo

Hello and a big welcome here.

Breeding is hard, the different bloodlines are sometimes like a minefield to navigate and with the best of intentions using great parents you can sometimes crash and burn, but you carry on, you strive for better, sometimes at a financial cost to you sometimes at a mental.  For sure its best to start with the correct bricks to build your home... can i see more pictures please of this 'dog', cos from this one I am a bit worried about your house  :-\

Take care



www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

lpfares

Hey Rodolfo , welcome here... nice to meet you !! 
Nice dog , ;D I liked ! Congratulations !

I'll be waiting you to post more photos ... rsrs !

Seja bem vindo .

Lucas Fares.

RODOLFO

Hello Lucas, how are you?

It's funny how the world is big and the Cane Corso world is small!!

Thank you for your attention.

Nice dog by the way.

See you

Cohors

Hi Rodolfo,
Finally you are in. Many things to read, see and some to learn. Hope to see soon more photos from your dogs.
Saudações brasileiras,
Marcus
360º Cane Corso

Phantom

Quote from: jojo on March 03, 2010, 07:27:28 AM
Hello and a big welcome here.

Breeding is hard, the different bloodlines are sometimes like a minefield to navigate and with the best of intentions using great parents you can sometimes crash and burn, but you carry on, you strive for better, sometimes at a financial cost to you sometimes at a mental.  For sure its best to start with the correct bricks to build your home... can i see more pictures please of this 'dog', cos from this one I am a bit worried about your house  :-\

Take care

Jo I'm with you on that.

Welcome to the forum.