News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello from South Carolina

Started by Rizzo58, December 10, 2006, 07:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rizzo58

Just wanted to say hello, as a new member to the board.  I have a 3 year old male Cane Corso that I do Schutzhund with.  Would be happy to post a picture of Rizzo but I'm not sure how.  Once I figure out how to post pictures I will, I'm a proud mom.  Thanks Pete for turning me on to this site.

Jodi & Rizzo  ;D

Casa del Sol

welcome to the forum. looking forward to your pics.

eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Yulia

Hello Jodi and welcome to the forum

Yulia, dallas, TX
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hey Jodi, if you learn nothing else here you will at least learn how to post pictures!!  LOL  I did!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Stephanie



USA

Irena

Hi Jodi
welcome tothe forum
post the pics! lol


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Joe


ronjhoser

Jodi, welcome...
If you upload your photos to photobucket, you can cut and paste the [IMG] version that they offer you.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Let me know if you need help. :)

ben Fuerte

Hello and welcome  :)

hope youÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´ll enjoy

ciao  8)

canecorsodog

Hello Jodi,

nice to see that you are here too!!!

How is Rizzo doing? Did you find a Frenchie yet???


Sandra

PBK

Hi Jodi,

I'm sorry for the belated welcome!  How do you like SC? 

regards,

Cohors

360º Cane Corso