News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Cohors, May 22, 2006, 02:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cohors

Hello everyone,
I'am Marcus Reisch.We are from Brasil. My kennel name is Cohors. We started breeding this splendid breed since 1998. The average from our dogs came from Italy. I agree with Nancy's e-mail: ....Together we know much more than alone. So we are here to colaborate.
See you soon,
Cohors-Marcus Reisch





360º Cane Corso

rothorm

Welcome Marcus,
Nice to see you here!

www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

canecorsonancy

Hi Marcus. Welcome ;D And do share lots of your photos with the rest of us. I always love to see the photo's you take. At least on your photo's, the dogs actually look like themselves ;)
xxx
Nancy

Irena

welcome Marcus  :)
nice looking dog in your pic


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Corine


Our dogs are for life, not just for breeding.

ninci

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!