News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

from Italy

Started by LARA, December 13, 2006, 07:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irena

Hi welcome to the forum  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

jojo

Welcome, you have Sun, I have Amelia....  me, you and Jose one big happy fawn family!!!

;D
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

ninci

Welcome Lara and enjoy!!  :)

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

ben Fuerte

welcome Lara  :)

hope youÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´ll enjoy , nice people arround

congrats for the result of Bond

have a nice time

ciao  8)

canecorsonancy

Quote from: LARA on December 13, 2006, 11:10:10 PM
Yes.... I think so.
I was very busy that day and I don't remember persons I metÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ::) ::)
....just dogs!!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;) 8) ;D ;D

Yes, lots of logs. But I made pictures of all of them, including their handlers. Lots of pictures ;D That helps me remember all the people ;)
xxx
Nancy

LARA

Quote

Ohh yes I remember her very well, I still have puppiepics of her and pics of her running in my garden ;-) How is she, please tell me all about her ;-)
Quote

She's a very good girl...
strong temperament, but sweet in the same time.... like a real Cane Corso has to be.
She has puppies now.... do you know? It's the second litter for her, she's a very good mother.
I try to show you some pics...

LARA


Del-Orte

Congratulations of your succeeds in Poznan.  ;D
I liked your Bond a lot
---------
Marcin Luciak

Del-Orte Kennel
www.delorte.pl

CaneLinda

Hi there!
..Congrats to Bonds results, he is very handsome!

PBK

Welcome to the forum Lara! 

Milla

Welcome!

I visited your website - Great looking cc you have!!
Congats with the results in Poznan!  :)
- Puppies born -

nuceria

Welcome Lara

I met you in Lodi , I'm the french girl who had " Brigitte Bardot" a fawn female, daughter of Pascal ;) and I gave you the website of Dylan...
Ihad very very happy for Bond at Poznan !!! Congrats

wccc

Hi there from Ralph in California

Jessica

Welcome!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D
*** Dogs for life ***
www.diocanes.com

Sussi

WelcomeÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :)