News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

from Italy

Started by LARA, December 13, 2006, 07:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LARA

Hello ,
my name is Lara.
My husband Samuel Cusinato and me are italian breeders.
The kennel's name is DELLA CORTE DEGLI OLIVI.
We live near Vicenza , in Veneto region, in the north of Italy.

We're very happy to see that cane corso is known and loved all over the world.
Here in Italy, we're very proud of italian cane corso race and its great qualities.

In this forum, we hope to find friends and talk about our loved race.

Lara & Samuel
Della Corte degli Olivi Kennel


Stephanie

Hi Lara,
Welcome to the forum!


USA

Joe


canecorsonancy

Welcome on board ;D
I think we've met on the Raduno in Pove Del Grappa :D

@JosÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,©. Lara has a son of your Sun ;D
xxx
Nancy

roy

welcome
this is roy from dallas texas
roy

guillaume


Yulia

Hello Lara and welcome

This is Yulia from Dallas, Texas
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Casa del Sol

hi lara welcome

i live in vicenza near you. i had tried to e-mail you last year, but i never got a response. good to see you here. lots of good people here. i look forward to seeing pics of your dogs. maybe one day i can visit your kennel and see your dogs. congratulations on your win with bond in poznan.

eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

LARA

Quote from: canecorsojose on December 13, 2006, 07:19:22 PM
Hi Lara and Samuel, welcome to thisÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  forum. I hope you like it here.
Do you also have a website, I am curious about your dogs.

Ciao

thank you....
you can see our dogs on our website.....
but.... would you like to know who is my favourite female?ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ::)ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  8) :-*
maybe can be..... yes!! my little SunnyÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D ;D ;D (Chiaro e Tondo Sun)
......do you remember her?

Ciao,
Lara

LARA

Quote from: canecorsonancy on December 13, 2006, 07:41:51 PM
Welcome on board ;D
I think we've met on the Raduno in Pove Del Grappa :D


Yes.... I think so.
I was very busy that day and I don't remember persons I metÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ::) ::)
....just dogs!!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;) 8) ;D ;D

LARA

Quote from: santana_italia on December 13, 2006, 09:07:50 PM
hi lara welcome

i live in vicenza near you. i had tried to e-mail you last year, but i never got a response. good to see you here. lots of good people here. i look forward to seeing pics of your dogs. maybe one day i can visit your kennel and see your dogs. congratulations on your win with bond in poznan.

eddie

sorry.... but I've never recieved your e.mail..... ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :'(

I hope you can early come to meet us!! Whenever you want! :D

Of course YOU MUST take Santana with you ! ;) ;)

ciao, a presto

Lara


Monica

Welcome Lara!

from Monica Sweden

LARA

thanks for all the great welcomes!  :) :)


Renato

Quote from: LARA on December 13, 2006, 07:06:52 PM
Hello ,
my name is Lara.
My husband Samuel Cusinato and me are italian breeders.
The kennel's name is DELLA CORTE DEGLI OLIVI.
We live near Vicenza , in Veneto region, in the north of Italy.

We're very happy to see that cane corso is known and loved all over the world.
Here in Italy, we're very proud of italian cane corso race and its great qualities.

In this forum, we hope to find friends and talk about our loved race.

Lara & Samuel
Della Corte degli Olivi Kennel


Welcome!Congratulations for your dogs!!
Renato e Sandra

canecorsodog

Hello.

Nice to see you here.

I hope, more Italians will find that forum in the future!!!


Sandra