News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hi from Maine!

Started by sarahlovesmiike, April 05, 2010, 10:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarahlovesmiike

Hi, I'm Sarah. My boyfriend and I are picking up our first Cane Corso puppy in two days and I'm soooo excited. I'm really interested in training dogs, and so up for the challenge. I think I've read every article I could find on the internet I could find, along with books. I've done so much research it feels like I know him already.

So, other than socialize socialize socialize, what advice can you guys give me about them as pups?

Garciano

Hello and welcome .best of luck with your pup ;D

justice

Welcome from Connecticut !! have fun !!

Helmut

Hi Sarah welcome, just don't overfeed and over-exercise , good luck with the pup ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

lea


Leon

Give him lots of love,
Let him be a puppy,
Good luck

CANE CORSO  - ESSENCE OF EMPIRE  - קאנה קורסו
Visit us online at:   http://il-canecorso.co.il