News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Moonlight Wind Storm (TITO) Serbia

Started by TITO, April 23, 2010, 06:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

;)

...
0 (0%)
...
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

TITO

Hello everyone present to you a male named Moonlight Wind Storm in Serbia known as Tito. Parents: Father: Rodrigo DELROSSOMALPELO mother: Pamela CUSTODI NOS.
The dog is now 2 years old.

JCH SERBIA, HD-A.

Here are some pictures ...









karolina



Monty

Welcome here my friend ... :)

Tito is, like allways, beautiful ...  :)

justice


TITO

Monty friend, thank you very much ... Justice, also thank you very much and I am glad that you like ...
Here's a picture ...

18monts


14monts


14monts



Kasiun

Aaaaahhhh breathtaking dog !  :P wow...

hero8888

Hello I'm a very interested and devoted corso fan. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about the breed  even more then I have already learned.I have gotten a wealth of info from some great resources especially Tony and Carri Garcia and hope to meet more people as such on here.