News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

1st Timer

Started by jeffgarrard, December 17, 2006, 08:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffgarrard

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jeff, and I am from Guelph, Ont. Canada

I was put on to this site by a very nice and kind lady named Tara.  She had some trouble with her CC and I happend to stumble upon her "Buyer beware" article that really opened my eyes to some breeders.  I am interested in any info on outstanding breeders in Canada or upper US where I could purchase a CC.  I currently own a Black Lab ( 1.5yr old).  I was told by a few people that I will only be able to buy a female CC because the males will not get along with other males.  If anyone can help me with my search I would greatly appreciate it.

Happy Holidays

Jeff

Irena

Hi Jeff, welcome to the forum
lots of breeders from Us here  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

ninci

Welcome  and I think that you will find here what you are looking for ;)
The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

Yulia

Hi Jeff and welcome to forum
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Casa del Sol

hi jeff,
lots of good people here. i'm sure you'll find what you are looking for.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

ben Fuerte

#5
Hi Jeff,

welcome to the forum , hope youÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´ll enjoy.

Sure youÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´ll find what you are looking for.

ciao  8)

Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

Deucalions


Hello Jeff....

Welcome to the forum....

LisaR

From one Canadian to another....Welcome eh!!  LOL

If you ever want to chat about the CC and Canada please don't hesitate to contact me.  Other than that you couldn't have picked a better place to learn and talk about the CC.

Cheers!

Cohors

Hello Jeff,
Welcome to the forum.
360º Cane Corso

Garciano

Hi Jeff and welcome

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


Joe

this post started 2 years ago  ;D ;D

coco

hello but do you all notice the date on the post

Zadoque