News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

hello from Spain

Started by Sergio, June 04, 2010, 04:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sergio

Hi everyone!!

My name is Sergio, from Spain, and I´d like to introduce myself. I´m 25 years old and the owner of a 9 months female named Rothorm Jy Dream Aintza (Eider). She is lovely.

Now, I´m searching for another cane corso. In the future, i will breed the kennel "Da negra sombra", so I will appreciate any help and suggestions, because I´m a begginer, and I want to do the best I can.

Congratulations for this fantastic forum!!!

PS: Excuse my really bad english

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Sergio

Hi Natalia!!! How are you?

This are some pics of my lovely RJD Aintza (Eider):










Allevamento Di Bensdorp

Welcome!!!

Chrystian / Allevamento Di Bensdorp

Excelência em Cane Corso - Excelência em Genética

di Casa Pretorian

Welcome here and congrats for your dog!
di Casa Pretorian Kennel

Sergio


rothorm


www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

Sergio

Ey, hola Montse! ;D Qué ilusión!!!

Laura

Hola Sergio, otro sitio por el que saludarnos no? La nena está preciosa así q haces muy bien dandola a conocer al mundo.. jeje

Lx

Hello Sergio,

I am just a new boy... (sorry, girl :) ), but Welcome here!

Sergio

Hello Ildiko, how are you?  :)

Hola Laura, cómo te va? gracias por saludar. Por cierto, buenísimas las fotos del facebook en las que están tus 3 peques jugando!!! Qué pinta de maja tiene Yankee. ;D ;D ;D

Lx

Hola Sergio!
I hate the rainy days, I wish I could be under-water, or in-water with my cane corso  :) :)
What kind of corso do you looking for? Do you have something idea, imagine?

Darek


Sergio

2 new pics of RJD Aitnza (Eider)



Sergio

hello Darek!!! how are you? :)