News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello :)

Started by Lx, June 16, 2010, 08:16:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lx

My name is Ildiko from Hungary. Unfortunately this time I haven't got corso in my home, but I still did not get up to find my dream-cane corso. :)  My good old friend corso died at his 13 years – since then I am searching, looking. I have enough time, but I want the best  ;D
I hope I can learn here a lot about my favourite breed and meet lovely people.

Natalia

www.hodowlacanecorso.pl/

All My World- Cane Corso

Holger


karolina


Sergio

#4
welcome!!! :)

Lx

Thank you girls and boys!  :)

Denti Acciaio

Hello Ildikó!  :D

Sorry for your old dog, he had a very nice age.
I hope U will find your dream-corso soon!  ;D
Judit - we have puppies for sale
Denti Acciaio Kennel

petto largo


Lx

Quote from: Denti Accaio on June 16, 2010, 11:53:28 AM
Hello Ildikó!  :D
Sorry for your old dog, he had a very nice age.
I hope U will find your dream-corso soon!  ;D

Thank you, I hope so too  :)

Lx

Quote from: petto largo on June 16, 2010, 11:57:12 AM
Hello Ildiko!
Hello
I have seen a dog from you, Congo, on Club Show in Szekesfehervar in March, and made some photos about him. Should I send them to you by mail? Or the onwer has sent you already?

Helmut

Welcome here Ildiko, hope you'll find one day the right CC which could replace the once you're missing
we was in Szekesfehervar too, we take second best male dog :D

Helmut
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Lx

Quote from: Helmut on June 16, 2010, 09:05:39 PM
Welcome here Ildiko, hope you'll find one day the right CC which could replace the once you're missing
we was in Szekesfehervar too, we take second best male dog :D
Helmut
Hello Helmut, thanks a lot. Maybe I have pics from your dog? I will see it at home.

In case of interesting, I can make a Club Show Fehervar forum here, with some pics and names, if it isn't problem the show was 3 months ago.

Lx

Here's the link of my photos on Hungarian Club Show in March. (Some females still missing, coming soon.)
If interested...
http://gallery.site.hu/u/lxxfoto/nksz2010/

Darek


Lx