News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello from Austria

Started by Argus, July 07, 2010, 08:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argus

Hello

I am happy to be here.  ;D

My name is Lisa and I live in Austria. We have a great Corso at home his name is Argus (CH Perle der Festung Quenni x Ciro Degli Elmi) Argus is born 13.03.2009 and he's our darling
I am sorry but my English is not very good but I will try my best.

Ask me if you want to know something.

kind regards
Lisa









hga1101

Herzlich Willkommen - welcome!  :)

Holger


odin

Hallo Lisa  - herzlich Willkommen  :)

petto largo


Aiace

Welcome Lisa!  :-)

Ciao Kristina
Aiace del Rosso Malpelo

lea

thank's for the pics!!!

hello

lolagirl

hello - beautiful dog!
i visited austria a couple years ago -- we stayed in a small town near vienna...beautiful place.
life has no rewind button...make what life you have worth living!

Helmut

Hello Lisa & Welcome, nice to see you here ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

karolina


Argus

thank´s   ;D

i am glad to be here.

Dolce Gracioso

Welcome Lisa  :) :) :)

Best regards,
Marko "Dolce Gracioso" kennel from Serbia www.dolcegracioso.com