News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from Uzbekistan

Started by Shonika, August 02, 2010, 01:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonika

Hello I am from Uzbekistan. My name is Zulfiya. I have two Cane Corso. I want to know more about this wonderful breed from professional breeders. Sorry for my English ... :)

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

Wow nice to meet you from Uzbekiston !))
Welcome  :)
Any pics your dogs?
My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Dolce Gracioso

Hello Zulfiya  :) :) :)

Welcome  :) :) :)

Best regards from Serbia,
Marko "Dolce Gracioso" kennel www.dolcegracioso.com

Gerdien


www.canecorsonederland.nl

Shonika

Thank you very much for the warm welcome :)
I'll be very glad to communicate with you. :)

Solo Prima


Camilla/Cane


Helmut

Greetings from Poland to Uzbekistan ;D ;D....welcome Zulfiya, don't worry the languish isn't any problem here ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

aleks


Shonika

Hi everyone!  :)
Apologies for the long absence. A little hard, non-native language. Aleks - hello favorite breeder!  :D
Helmut, Hello! My Cane Corso Sean - his parents are from Poland, mother from Del-Orte.


Shonika

Ekskljuziv-N kennel ,Solo Prima - Íàòàëüÿ, Îêñàíà, ñïàñèáî çà òåïëûé ïðèåì  :) .
Î÷åíü ðàäà âàñ çäåñü âñòðåòèòü  :D

Shonika


Almighty Highs