News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello from Italy- Casa Leone

Started by CasaLeone, August 22, 2010, 02:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CasaLeone

Thanks to all for the welcome one I have enrolled and I constantly read your posts and I must say that it is as forum it is very interesting since rappruppa many aspects of the growth of the raced dog...


Today On-Line new version of my web-site ! www.casaleoene.it

Allevamento Di Bensdorp

Welcome !!!

Chrystian / Allevamento Di Bensdorp

Excelência em Cane Corso - Excelência em Genética

Almighty Highs


Jolayne


Helmut

Hello Umberto, welcome to this forum ,nice to have you here, an old enthusiast which knowing lots of secrets from this breed ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

di Casa Pretorian

di Casa Pretorian Kennel