News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from Italy- Casa Leone

Started by CasaLeone, August 22, 2010, 02:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CasaLeone

Hi boys ,

I am Umberto Leone and me I am Italian... I have an amateur breeding from over 50 years that it testifies my passion for this race it glorifies the have over 40 dogs corso.

Sarka


Camilla/Cane


Phantom


justice


CasaLeone

my job with this race is initiated in 1957 when there obviously was not still a standard recognized of it from the ENCI of it from the FCI.
it is a pleasure to see how this race has spread in the world after so much time and memory when still we were in few to believe in these dogs.  If you are interested to collaborate with me, an Italian breeder of an Italian race not you hesitate to contact me to my e-mail for purchases or joinings.
the countries in which I currently operate are Italy France Greece California but I are always available for other countries in Europe and USA

Aiace

WELCOME!

Ben venuto su questo forum!

Ciao

Marcello
Aiace del Rosso Malpelo

Solo Prima


Nero d' Avola's

NERO D' AVOLA'S
      KENNEL

Pierluigi

Benvenuto nel forum, un saluto da parte mia e da parte di Ombretta di Casa Leone, la mia capostipite che ho preso 12 anni fa e che ancora mi onora della sua compagnia...

Welcome to the forum, a greeting from me and by Ombretta di Casa Leone, my first cane corso that I have taken 12 years ago and I still honored by her company ...


canecorsonancy

Welcome Umberto! I hope to visit you again soon :)

@Pierluigi
Wow! She looks good for 12 years old! Is she related to Diablo? I always loved him........
xxx
Nancy

Jolayne


Pierluigi

For Nancy: yes the grandfather of Diablo is the father of my Xena (Ombretta)

Misa1970


di Casa Pretorian

di Casa Pretorian Kennel